Other optional controls allows the user to change between "salted" and "sweet" corn production, and a Patented One-Pop control, that with a single push of a button heats the kettle, pops a batch of corn and turns itself off after one popping cycle. The One Pop is also available with a counter that records the number of popping cycles. The popper cabinet is available with the Elevator option which allows the popper deck to be lowered if extra corn storage is needed after several popping cycles. An integrated pump, stainless steel kettle, automated bag filler and customer programmed LED sign are other options available to customize the popper. The exclusive Pop-It-n-Top-It option provides an integrated butter topper that is built directly into the corner of the machine, allowing the concession operator to both fill a bag of popcorn and add topping all in one step.
- Choice of 3ft, 4ft, 5ft and 6ft enclosed cabinets.
- Available with 32oz, 48oz, and 60oz kettles
- Over-sized cabinet allows upgrade to larger kettle as your business grows
- One piece kettle with automatic jump-up lid
- Stainless steel cabinet and base
- Stainless Steel Kettle
- Halogen lighting system
- 2 x heat lamps
- Air tight, tilt out re-sealable corn bin for maximum corn freshness
- Digital temperature controller
- Optional LED programmable sign, back-lit florescent sign
- Optional one pop control with / without counter
- Salt / sweet switch option
- Integrated pump available for liquid oils