The T-2000 offers increased popping capacity (160 one ounce servings per hour) with a compact footprint. Designed for use with 8 oz. portion packs. Cretors small concession poppers are built with sturdy welded stainless steel frames, stainless steel or nickel plated all steel kettles that will not pit or corrode. The machines all have a red powder coated top that resists scratching. Heating features include an interior heat lamp and heated corn deck to keep popcorn warm and crisp.
Available options include the Salt/Sweet Switch, which allows you to change between salty and sweet popcorn at the push of a button, the One-Pop for easy one-touch operation, and the One-Pop with Counter. Plus, you can upgrade to a Stainless Steel Kettle.
- Thermostatically controlled heated corn deck
- Plug-in kettle feature permits quick kettle change-out. Perfect for profit-sharing situations
- Cycling pilot light indicates kettle thermostat is operational and kettle is ready for production
- Direct drive agitator provides longer motor life with no exposed gears to replace
- Eye level lighted rocker switches indicate component operation